About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Senior Speech Pathologist to work with a dynamic Paediatric Private Practice in Brisbane's South!
Work with a diverse range of paediatric clients requiring support in language, speech, literacy, and social skill development. You will have a wide range of quality resources and assessments available to you, so you are able to deliver the best possible therapy services in the clinic. Contribute to assessments and team meetings as required, and assist with reviewing clients as necessary based on individual needs.
If you are an experienced Speech Pathologist, with a warm approachable personality, and a strong background in paediatrics, please apply now!
This is a full-time position, and an immediate start is available.
- $85K - $90K + super
- Generous PD budget offered
- Full-time 4 days a week, roughly 7.30am-6pm
- 100% clinic-based with no travel or weekend work required
- Excellent supervision and support
- A focus on wellbeing
- Great culture + regular social events
- Birthday paid day off if it falls on a workday
- Fortnightly staff meetings + quarterly meetings
- Postgraduate qualification in Speech Pathology
- Registration with SPA
- Minimum of 3 years' paediatric experience
- Highly organised and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- A collaborative approach to teamwork
- Friendly and empathetic personality
- Access to own car and driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.