Our client's mission is to provide expert treatment to all therapy services. Their passionate team of health professionals work hard to tailor therapy around the client's goals and collaborate with families and carers to support every individual's health journey.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Speech Pathologist to take on a Community based role within South Yarra.
Provide client-focused services and use your expertise to deliver comprehensive assessments of people with communication and swallowing disorders. Apply evidence-based interventions in different community settings
Work in an environment that supports you with ongoing education and training for providing a collaborative approach to all services.
This is a full-time position, and grads with some experience are welcome to apply!
- Multi-disciplinary, motivated team of professionals
- Autonomous work within a supportive environment
- Fast-growing company
- Ongoing professional support
- Diverse, community-based role
- Attractive salary, plus super
- A qualification in Speech Pathology and relevant registration
- Grad, with some experience preferred
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Provision of speech therapy services to clients, both in the home and within community networks
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.