Our client is a network of over 150 podiatrists, across 75+ locations across Australia. Founded in Queensland by four podiatrists, they focus on delivering the highest quality podiatry care through constant innovation, providing the best technologies to our team and education of the latest in podiatry through monthly CPD seminars.
About the Role:
We are looking for two passionate podiatrists to join a growing team to ensure the delivery of the best standard of care to patients! New graduates or Podiatrists with 20+ years’ experience are welcome to apply.
Your typical patient load will include:
- Biomechancial assessments
- Laser therapy
- Nail surgeries
- General skin & nail care
These positions are full-time with immediate start available. Our clients focus is about growth for employees as they provide defined career paths with world class CPD and education programs.
- Tertiary Qualification in Podiatry and current AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Clearance
- Own vehicle and current driver's license
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and be a team player
- A passion for making a difference
- Generous salary package (depending on experience)
- Monthly incentive bonus
- In house training/graduate program (if applicable)
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Regional/rural allowance (if applicable)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- AHPRA annual membership
- CPR annual renewal
- Participation in industry leading continuing education seminars and conferences
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.
podiatrist, Podiatrist, Allied Health, allied health