About the Role:
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to join a reputable, private practice in North East Melbourne.
Your role will include a mix of in-clinic consultations and exercise rehabilitation groups with a diverse caseload. You will work with private clients, working predominantly across MSK, sports, and orthopaedic clients. Provide both one-on-one and group sessions in the clinic, whilst being supported by your team as you provide hands-on treatments for your clients.
Utilise a wide range of physiotherapy treatment modalities and provide holistic, client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focusing on their personal goal attainment.
This is a full-time or part-time position, looking for applicants with a minimum of 2 years experience. Sponsorship is available for UK or South African trained Physiotherapists.
- Fully equipped rehabilitation gym + additional wellbeing studio
- Salary starting at $70K + plus super
- Training and professional development provided
- Flexible work, full-time or part-time considered, incl. 2 evenings per week
- Dynamic team + friendly work environment
- Sponsorship available for UK or South African trained Physiotherapists
- Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- APA membership
- Previous experience working in private practice (desirable)
- Ability to maintain a strong client caseload
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in learning niche skills in Physiotherapy
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.