Our client is a growing, multidisciplinary allied health team based in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs, consisting of Occupational Therapists, Physios, Podiatrists and Speech Pathologists.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate, Grade 2 Paediatric Speech Pathologist to work within a multidisciplinary team in South East Melbourne.
The position will understand and meet the needs of the population up to school age through individual assessments, group treatments and home programs for clients and their carers and families.
The role objective is to work in collaboration with parents/care givers to provide a family centred service that helps children to develop their skills in daily life. The role will consider physical, social, cognitive, sensory and emotional skills and how they impact on the development movement, play and social skills of the client.
This is a full-time position that will start as a 12-month contract.
- $95,000 + super + salary packaging
- Exceptional training and support
- Great work-life balance
- Ethically driven environment
- Flexible, autonomous role
- Highly experienced team
- Positive work environment
- Postgraduate qualification in Speech Pathology
- Registration with SPA
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Previous paediatric experience (required)
- Highly organised and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- A collaborative approach to teamwork
- Friendly and empathetic personality
- Access to own car and driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.