Our client is a dynamic provider of occupational rehabilitation and injury management services. They are currently expanding and seeking health professionals who interested in working across independent living, assistive technologies, assessment, workplace rehab or paediatrics.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Rehabilitation Consultant to come join the team in Newcastle.
You will have an opportunity to work across workplace wellbeing, assessment and case management, ergonomics and design, independent living, and NDIS.
As an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant, you will assess, plan, organise, and participate in workplace rehabilitative programs to help clients achieve positive return to work outcomes. Assess the worker's transferable skills and potential through various means including early intervention assessments, home assessments, worksite assessments, job task analyses, ergonomic assessments and case management services.
Use your strong communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, including insurance companies, medical practitioners, employers and employees, and contact employers to enquire about potential jobs and marketing the WorkSafe Incentive Scheme for Employers to organisations.
- Competitive salary
- Positive work environment
- Laptop, mobile phone and car provided
- Employee bonus schemes
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Supportive management
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- AHPRA registration
- Relevant industry experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience with the NDIS or an interest in this area
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers
- Australian driver's licence
- National Police Check and Working With Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.