Our client is an allied health operated business, who have built an exceptional reputation for their culture, strong values and quality standards with a multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Physios, Podiatrists and Speech Pathologists.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist to take on a community role in Melbourne's South East!
Work with diverse people and extend your expertise in community and disability care. Apply your skills to address your individual clients' needs, and work in an environment that supports you with ongoing professional development opportunities.
The program aims to assist people under age of 65yrs, living with a disability (including those with mental health conditions) to achieve an optimal state of personal, social and emotional wellbeing. This role is designed to support the clinical assessment required by the National Disability Insurance Scheme for
people (both existing and potential clients) accessing allied health through their NDIS plan.
This is a full-time, short-term position (2-3 months), working centre-based with some community visits.
- Perform comprehensive assessments
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Achieve patient-centred outcomes
- Create evidence-based treatment plans
- Great work-life balance
- $48 - $55 per hour + super
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- A passion for high-quality OT service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the community setting
- Experience in disability care and the NDIS
- Working with Children Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and Current Police Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.