Our client is a private paediatric allied health business offering Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Hydrotherapy and Intensive programs to infants, children and adolescents throughout metro Adelaide.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to work in a Team Leader role with a paediatric private practice in Adelaide!
Reporting to the Director and Practice Manager, in the role you will be leading and supporting a team of Physiotherapists. Attend regular leadership meetings, provide staff appraisals to your team members, run a monthly team meeting and organise professional development sessions for your team.
You will also manage a small clinical caseload of your own that will involve providing comprehensive assessments, tailoring, and implementing custom programs for children either at home/ in childcare or in-clinic.
This position can either be permanent full-time or part-time!
- $98K - $120K + super + bonuses
- Ongoing leadership mentoring including plan & goal setting
- Annual professional development budget of $1000
- Fun and friendly team
- Great work/life balance
- Ability to plan workload and book clients to suit your needs as a clinician
- Quarterly team-building sessions
- Wide range of assessment tools and resources
- Access to online learning platforms
- Leadership course provided
- Home visit resource kit provided
- State of the art facilities
- Quarterly team professional development
- Quarterly non-clinical well-being sessions
- Access to staff wellness initiative budget
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a paediatric setting and with NDIS
- Previous experience supervising/ mentoring others (highly desirable)
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong desire for professional development and learning opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work with deadlines
- Approachable and supportive people skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about helping children and families
- Current driver's licence
- Working with Children Clearance, RAN, First Aid and CPR certificates
- Eligible to apply for a Medicare Provider Number
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (due to NDIS requirements)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.