Our client is a private paediatric allied health business offering Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Hydrotherapy and Intensive programs to infants, children and adolescents throughout metro Adelaide.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic paediatric private practice in Adelaide!
In this role, you will work alongside an allied health team to provide individual and joint therapy interventions for a mixed caseload of infants, children and teens.
Deliver comprehensive Speech Pathology assessments and therapy interventions both in-clinic and as a mobile service, out in the community. Also have the opportunity to develop specialist skills if desired, through a generous professional development allowance, along with regular supervision from the Team Leader.
This position can either be permanent full-time or part-time. Junior or senior applicants are welcome to apply!
- $80K - $100K + super + bonuses
- Ongoing mentoring
- Annual professional development budget of $1000
- Fun and friendly team
- Great work/life balance
- Quarterly fun team building sessions
- Wide range of assessment tools and resources
- State of the art facilities
- Leadership training opportunities for senior therapists
- New graduate training program in addition to weekly supervision for new graduates
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Speech Pathology
- SPA Registration
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong desire for professional development and learning opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Approachable and supportive people skills
- Must be able to work after school hours
- Current driver's licence
- DSCI or Working with Children Clearance (WWCC).
- Eligible to apply for a Medicare Provider Number
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (due to NDIS requirements)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.