About the Company:
A Community and Disability service providing state-wide high-quality services aimed at supporting people to remain independent within the community.
Providing services from birth to early intervention and education services to children and their families/carers through to services to adults and the aged, including Home Care, Respite, Community Care, Allied Health, Support Coordination, Supported Accommodation and facility-based respite.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join a leading not-for-profit in Melbourne's East.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing services for the organisations' At-Home Aged Care clients. You will develop and implement high-quality person-centered services aimed at supporting people to remain independent within the community. This is an outreach role, where you will be managing a caseload within the at-home aged care program, working partly centred-based in Melbourne's East and partly in your clients' homes.
This is a permanent full-time position, however a part-time opportunity at 3 days a week may also be considered.
- At-Home Aged Care program
- Flexible work arrangements
- $65K - $85K + super + salary packaging
- Autonomous working environment
- Laptop + phone + use of fleet car
- $1500 yearly PD allowance
- A relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy and relevant registration
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships, building rapport and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prepare briefings, case notes, reports and recommendations in a professional and considered manner
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide effective consultative skills that facilitate change through use of reflective and strength-based practice
- Ability to coach other transdisciplinary team members in areas of expertise
- A current Victorian drivers license
- A current Working With Children Check
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9696 3375.