About the Role:
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Podiatrist to take over existing clients. (We would prefer an experienced Podiatrist but will consider all experience levels.)
Walk right into a lovely place to work with lovely patients to match! We see a mixed caseload of general, biomech, paeds and everything in between, Not only will you get to just focus on being a great Podiatrist but we also have some pretty great perks.....
- Sign-on bonus (paid after 3 month probationary period for full-time role)
- Earn $90K + (easily accessible reward structure in place)
- Flexible work conditions with great salary and rewards
- Great tech! Shock Wave, PACT fungal nail machine, treadmill, 3D orthotic scanning
- Excellent Resources - all new clinic equipment, modern and attractive facility, Mac computers, iPads, paperless systems, great coffee machine! No old, daggy equipment here!
- 1:1 catch ups every week with an experienced Podiatrist (10 years + experience as a Podiatrist/Credentialed Diabetes Educator, experienced in Prolotherapy, Dry needling and successful business owner)
- Regular monthly CPD and CPD allowance
- Pathways to advance your career (think business buy-in opportunities, mentoring roles, senior pod roles)
- Full reception support (who also do your sterilising!). You can focus on being a genius pod!
Then we would love to meet you and talk to you more about this opportunity! This is an exciting opportunity for the right Podiatrist to join our team and be part of the action.
- Are you passionate about Podiatry and love to make a difference?
- Do you love helping people and enjoy adding value to their life?
- Are you confident, driven, and motivated?
- Do you enjoy seeing a mixed caseload? or want to perfect your skills in a certain area?
- Are you a caring, decent person?
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - email@example.com or 0459 990 360.