Our client is a leading provider of occupational health services and solutions.
Their highly passionate team of health professionals take a client-driven approach to their services and work hard to achieve positive health outcomes for their clients.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to join an established workplace health provider in Sydney.
Working with business partners onsite, you will provide quality, hands-on services and implement dynamic programs, tailored to improve the health of their team. Liaise with workers to develop rapport, deliver evidence-based manual therapy, and use your clinical reasoning skills to deliver positive health outcomes for workers and their employers. Assess and treat injuries before they progress to chronic conditions and work with your leadership team to develop Injury Prevention Plans.
Enjoying working across a range of different workplaces and industries and supporting patients without the pressure of maintaining caseloads and billable hours. Develop your career in occupational health with a company with genuine and achievable career pathways.
This is a part-time onsite treatment and injury prevention role, working 10-24 hours.
- Work with a highly passionate team
- Flexible, part-time hours
- Annual training and wellness allowances
- Professional development opportunities
- $75K - $90K + super
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Strong background in MSK Physiotherapy
- A confident communicator
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.