Our client is a quality, flexible and client-centred healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to people living with a disability.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Occupational Therapist for a Community NDIS role in North West Melbourne.
The Occupational therapist will be responsible for efficient, evidence-based clinical service delivery to a caseload of clients who are predominately funded under the NDIS. The role is a combination of clinic and community-based work with service delivery at either our clinic, in the client’s home or other relevant place with the aim being to support the client to achieve their NDIS goals.
You will be required to promote our client as an organisation that supports people and their families through self-directed planning, whilst strongly focusing on delivering a personalised service that celebrates and supports people with various abilities.
If you have 5+ years experience and are seeking new employment, please apply now!
- Great work-life balance
- Job flexibility and autonomy
- Great team culture
- Adult and/or paediatric caseload
- $100K + Super
- Relocation allowance (if required)
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in management within the disability field
- A variety of clinical skills, community experience is preferred
- Police Check (Willing to undergo one)
- Working with Children Check (willing to undergo one)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (willing to undergo one)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Completed a minimum of 30 hours per year of continuing professional
- An interest in a high-level understanding of the NDIS Process
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.