Our client is a quality, flexible and client-centred healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to people living with a disability.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Speech Pathologist for a Community NDIS role in North West Melbourne.
In collaboration with your supportive multidisciplinary team of nurses, care givers and other allied health professionals, you will be working with NDIS participants and their families. The role is a combination of clinic and community-based work with service delivery at either our clinic, in the client’s home or other relevant place with the aim being to support the client to achieve their NDIS goals.
You will be required to promote our client as an organisation that supports people and their families through self-directed planning, whilst strongly focusing on delivering a personalised service that celebrates and supports people with various abilities.
You will perform screenings, assess patient condition, and design therapy and treatment plans to help the patient develop necessary speech skills. You should be caring and knowledgeable about speech-related conditions and therapies. You should be willing to alter treatment plans to better suit the individual needs of a diverse patient population. You should also be adaptable, analytical, and resourceful.
If you have 5+ years experience and are seeking new employment, please apply now!
- Great work-life balance
- Career development
- Enticing bonus structure
- Great team culture
- Adult and/or paediatric caseload
- $100k + super
- Relocation allowance (if required)
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Certified Practicing Speech Pathologist (CPSP) registration
- 5+ years' experience in a therapeutic role
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia (willing to gain)
- Strong understanding of speech-related conditions, causes, and treatments
- Excellent coaching and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially patient and healthcare databases
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized education plans
- Complete a minimum of 30 hours per year of continuing professional
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in management within the disability field
- An interest in a high-level understanding of the NDIS Process
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Police Check (Willing to undergo one)
- Working with Children Check (willing to undergo one)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (willing to undergo one)
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.