About the Role:
Are you a healthcare professional with management experience, looking to take the next step in your career? We have a new State Manager role in Melbourne with a dynamic national NDIS Allied Health provider.
Reporting directly to the National Manager, you will be responsible for working across a variety of business areas including recruitment, service development, and operational leadership of a growing allied health team across Australia.
Lead a team of clinicians to deliver client-focused and outcome-driven services to people with disability. Use your strong NDIS expertise to support business growth, establish systems and implement short and long-term business plans. Also, play an important role in achieving performance targets and building client relationships.
This is a full-time position and well suited to someone who thrives on working flexibly, is eager to take initiative, and has strong leadership skills.
- Career progression opportunity
- Comprehensive induction and professional development support
- Multi-functional role
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- Supportive and friendly working culture
- $110-$120K + super + incentives
- Laptop and iPhone
- Relevant tertiary degree in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology (with relevant AHPRA or ESSA membership)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in delivering NDIS services
- Previous experience in a managerial or leadership position
- Previous NDIS leadership experience including strong knowledge of NDIS practice standards
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Previous experience managing operational systems
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multitask and manage various technical platforms
- Great attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement
- Willingness to undertake a reduced caseload during the initial stage of growth
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check, Working with Children Check & Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.