About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a supportive multidisciplinary team in Melbourne.
This role is clinic and outreach-based, where you will be working with children with early intervention NDIS funding (up to 7 years old). Provide specific assessments and treatments in line with your clients' NDIS plan and deliver recommendations to their care team with regards to the delay, disability and behaviours.
Work collaboratively with participants and their families and work closely with internal and external service providers to facilitate appropriate Occupational Therapy services.
Enjoy working with an exceptionally supportive multidisciplinary team and within a flexible work environment.
- Clinic and outreach based role
- Flexible location - offices situated across South/ Eastern Melbourne
- $80K - $95K plus two generous salary packaging options
- Excellent mentoring and professional development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Laptop + phone + use of fleet car
- Achievable KPI's
- Generous professional development allowance
- Access to ADO once a month for full time employees
- Reputable External Partnerships with other leading organisations
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Reward & Recognition celebrated annually
- A relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy and relevant registration
- Previous experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to deliver specific Occupational Therapy assessments and provide recommendations
- Previous paediatric experience is desirable
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships, building rapport and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prepare briefings, case notes, reports and recommendations in a professional and considered manner
- Excellent knowledge of child development
- A clear understanding of NDIS service delivery
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A current Victorian drivers license
- A current Working With Children Check
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.