Our client is a well-established provider of assistive technologies solutions and services to a wide client base. Their professional team make a positive difference in the lives of people with a disability by developing high-quality technology equipment that is tailored to meet their individual needs.
About the Role:
An exciting Clinical Educator opportunity has come available in Sydney, including marketing, training and development in the niche Assistive Technology arena.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing clinical advice to staff and clients, achieved by staying abreast with global best practice and evidence based research. Share this knowledge through workshops, keynotes, social media, blogs, in-services, etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bi-monthly workshops and training to client clinics, universities, clinical education workshops, staff training
- Content development for website
- Content development for social media and blogs
- Support and training and development of new staff
- Provide ongoing PDE for existing staff, ie clinical information
- Holding Clinics eg Complex Seating Clinics
- Liaise with equipment manufacturers globally (current and potential suppliers) including their R&D and clinical educators (to bring these insights to therapists in the network)
- Development of justification letters or supporting material (including evidence-based research, items from experience, etc), to help support therapists with their submissions for funding for AT for their clients.
- Liaise with colleagues effectively to maintain a high level of
professionalism and integrity
- Take ownership and follow through to resolution any incoming phone calls regarding ordering, lead times, delivery and after-sales service
- $90K - $110K + super
- Use your clinical AT experience in a marketing and training role
- Supportive team environment and collaborative culture
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Experience in Assistive Technology
- Accuracy and diligence in all areas
- Excellent time and self-management
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Dealing with all enquires in a timely, professional and considerate manner
- Respectful towards management, your colleagues, clients, professional and non-professional associates
- Outstanding communication and conflict resolution attributes
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- MS suite of programs, including MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc
- Ability to use CRM and other software
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.