About the Company:
A Community and Disability service providing state-wide high-quality services aimed at supporting people to remain independent within the community.
Providing services from birth to early intervention and education services to children and their families/carers through to services to adults and the aged, including Home Care, Respite, Community Care, Allied Health, Support Coordination, Supported Accommodation and facility-based respite.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an Exercise Physiologist to join a leading not-for-profit in Melbourne's East.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing high-quality assessment and design of appropriate Exercise Physiology treatment programs for each referred client. Work with clients in group sessions and individual assessment and exercise prescription. This will largely involve delivering 1:1, outreach and/or home-based exercise programs to address client needs.
This is a great opportunity, with an immediate start available for a skilled Exercise Physiologist or a recent graduate.
Working 4 days a week, you will also have the opportunity to work across a combination of outreach and within offices located in Wantirna.
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Flexible work arrangements - part in-home care/ part clinic-based
- $33 - $50 per hour plus super
- Autonomous working environment
- Professional development allowance
- Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology and relevant registration
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills and a genuine care for older people
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage challenging situations
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in the field of Aged Care and Rehabilitation (desirable)
- Demonstrated success in working to and achieving KPI’s
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Victorian Drivers Licence
- Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.