Our client is an innovative private practice, who has been offering occupational therapy and speech pathology intervention to clients with special needs for the last 20 years. They are a leading provider in individual and group services, offering a family centred approach to intervention. They are expanding our services to include teens, youth, young adults and adults that require a wide range of speech therapies.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Speech Pathologist to join a passionate, multidisciplinary team in Bundoora.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing specialist support services to children and youth. Services are delivered within a family-centered approach, therefore you will work closely with families to identify your clients' strengths and needs to design a program of support.
Working within a multidisciplinary team, you will provide a range of specialist services, primarily in-clinic with some community visits to schools and/or homes.
Enjoy managing your own individual caseload with great support from the leadership team. Assess and treat a range of conditions, implement individual therapeutic programs where appropriate, and organise group therapy sessions for clients.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity for a Grade 1 or Grade 2 therapist. Apply now!
- Fantastic work-life balance
- A supportive leadership team
- Attractive, above market salary
- Excellent mentorship, career development and supervision
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Incentive programs
- Dynamic + passionate team
- Postgraduate qualification in Speech Pathology
- Registration with SPA
- Previous experience working with children with an ASD is desired
- An ability to accurately assess, plan and monitor intervention in the area of communication disorders
- Group therapy experience is advantageous
- Highly organised and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- A collaborative approach to teamwork
- A team player who adores children, teens, youth and loves to see them achieve goals
- Competency in computer skills
- Access to own car and driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- NDIS Worker Screening (current or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.