Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Occupational Therapist to take on a Community based role in Adelaide.
Provide clients with the necessary treatment in relation to their needs and work closely with the community team, including the plan and support managers, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists. Observe clients perform certain activities to evaluate their condition and needs, and develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan.
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Genuine career progression through tailored career progression plans
- Exposure to leading health care professionals
- Extensive induction and training support
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.