Our client is a non-for-profit organisation that concentrates on rural and remote children’s developmental, mental and behavioural health. They provide multidisciplinary health, education and disability services for country children aged up to 12, via telecare and through community outreach.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Paediatric Occupational Therapist in South East Sydney.
In this role, you will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, to deliver high-quality, accountable early childhood intervention services to allocated families. Work closely with families to identify their child’s needs and provide direct therapy and education as necessary. You will be responsible for the provision of client and family-centred, Occupational Therapy services for children (2-12 years) as a part of their NDIS plan.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity, working partly clinic-based and partly from home (telehealth).
- Excellent professional development opportunities including clinical supervision, comprehensive telehealth training, and in-house and external professional development opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration (based on experience) - salary packaging of up to $15,900
- Flexible work arrangements
- Autonomous working environment
- Supportive systems to allow clinicians to easily connect and collaborate with the team
- A relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy and relevant registration
- Demonstrated understanding of the main components of performance in paediatric practice
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships, building rapport and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prepare briefings, case notes, reports and recommendations in a professional and considered manner
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide effective consultative skills that facilitate change through use of reflective and strength-based practice
- Current NSW Working with Children Check and NDIS worker check
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.