Our client focuses on improving quality of life by looking at all the details. They are a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Exercise Physiologist to take on a Community based role servicing South East Melbourne.
Provide Exercise Physiology services which align with client goals, wellness and optimal health status. Use clinical reasoning, evidence-based practice and best care practice to ensure clinical standards are met and maintained. Work closely with all support staff and colleagues and liaise with other disciplines to develop appropriate holistic treatment regimes for patients. Empower clients to take control of their condition through education, home, gym and clinical based exercise programs.
This is a full-time position, starting in March-April 2021.
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Ongoing training and support
- Yearly education allowance
- Employee support and mentoring
- $80K package
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong initiative and independence
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Interest in disability work
- Experienced in disability work (preferred)
- ESSA Accredited (required)
- Connections to TAC (desired)
- Neuro background (desired)
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.