Take the leap and join a team of professional and experienced staff who are passionate about positive participant outcomes. This organisation not only delivers quality support services to empower NDIS participants to achieve their life goals, they also work closely with them to implement a plan that will work for each individual. They are a wonderfully driven and diverse group of professionals who genuinely love what they do.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist to take on a community NDIS position in Geelong.
In this role, you will work with a varied caseload consisting of participants (0-16 years old) providing evidence-based therapeutic use of assessment and intervention to develop or maintain everyday tasks. You will work with participants utilising a holistic, person-centred approach, collaborating with the person and their support team. Where working with participants aged 0-7 under Early Childhood Early Intervention, you will adopt a key worker approach in assessment, planning and intervention and effectively consult with the multidisciplinary team and other stakeholders, including family, health and education supports.
Work within a multidisciplinary team and provide direct community-based intervention and support. Also, enjoy working within a large therapy hub based in Central Geelong.
This is a permanent full-time position, however part-time may also be considered.
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Great job satisfaction
- Recognition of your contributions to the team’s successes
- Open floor to contribute ideas to company improvements
- Access to large therapy hubs
- Low billable hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Bachelor qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated ability to work in and contribute to a team
- Strong organisational skills
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to treat participants with a wide range of disabilities
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team (desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS (desirable)
- Current Police check
- Cleared Victorian Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Cleared NDIS Worker Screen Check
- Access to own car and current driver’s license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In applying for this role, you will be subject to a National NDIS Worker Screen Check. From 1 February 2021 any staff member deemed to be working in a ‘risk-assessed role’ or at the request of management, must undergo a NDIS Worker Screening Check. In-line with the Victorian Government mandating the COVID-19 vaccine for all authorised workers attending the workplace, the successful candidate will need to provide their COVID-19 digital certificate, or, a immunisation history statement as proof of vaccination.