Our client is a National organisation, driven to help people reach their maximum potential. Their growing team of high performing Therapists are most passionate about delivering high-quality services for their patients, as well as building strong relationships with customers, participants and families.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Registered Psychologist to take on an NDIS role in Penrith.
Plan, deliver and evaluate Psychology services to customers and NDIS participants, with a focus on achieving their individual goals. Liaise with other health professionals and services to provide necessary supports, whilst collaborating with a reputable, multidisciplinary team. Assess clients, develop suitable and realistic treatment plans, regularly review outcomes achieved, and provide timely reports.
Enjoy building strong working relationships, and working within a team that prides itself on its high performance, based on their delivery of consistent, high-quality services.
- Join a National Organisation
- High-performing, multidisciplinary team
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Supportive environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Relevant qualification in Psychology
- AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a fully registered Psychologist
- A passion for high-quality service delivery for diverse clients
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience in clinical settings (desired)
- Understanding of the NDIS framework, funding and services (desired)
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Working with vulnerable people check (desired)
- Completion of the NDIS mandatory orientation module
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.