About the Role:
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We are seeking a talented therapist to work in a Clinical Lead role in Adelaide!
In this role, you will be largely responsible for providing clinical and professional leadership to Developmental Educators to help improve the independence, wellbeing, and quality of life of people with a disability. Work in collaboration with other clinical leads across Psychology, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, and Developmental Care to also implement regular clinical and professional development activities.
In addition to maintaining a small clinical caseload of your own, you will supervise the clinical skills and support the professional development of Developmental Educators and Developmental Education Students. Delegate activities to ensure that clinical matters are addressed in a timely manner and work diligently to maintain a supportive work environment for all.
- $120K + super + bonuses
- Salary packaging offered up to $15900
- Flexible workplace that values work-life balance
- Supportive + highly skilled team
- Collaborative work culture
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Career development opportunities
- On-site gym + car park
- Company pool car for available for community visits
- A Bachelor of Disability and Developmental Education or equivalent degree
- Eligible to be a member of the DEAI (Developmental Educators Australia Incorporated)
- Significant NDIS experience
- Previous experience working with adult clients across a variety of complex disabilities
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible for NDIS worker screening clearance through the DHS
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.