Our client is a quality-controlled network of physiotherapy clinics and growing rapidly. They are a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Physiotherapist to take on a Community based role servicing Perth.
Provide quality services to clients, both in the home and within community networks, and work closely with the community team, including the plan and support managers and Therapists.
Observe clients perform certain activities to evaluate their condition and needs, and develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan. Liaise with NDIS service providers, and enjoy driving internal and external marketing initiatives to build the network as directed by management.
Junior or senior applicants are welcome to apply!
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Genuine career progression through tailored career progression plans
- Exposure to leading health care professionals
- Extensive induction and training support
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- Bonus commission structure that rewards and values your efforts
- $80K package
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years experience
- AHPRA registration
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.