About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist to take on a community role in East Melbourne.
Provide clients with the necessary treatment in relation to their needs and perform evidence-based assessments. Observe clients perform certain activities to evaluate their condition and needs, and develop suitable and realistic treatment plans, along with timely reports. Also, liaise with other health professionals and services, and develop strong working relationships in the process.
Enjoy working with the Allied Health leadership team to create and drive exceptional service delivery with a focus on TRUE people outcomes.
Looking for 2 x Occupational Therapists in a part-time capacity. Graduates welcome to apply.
- Join a national organisation
- $70K - $80K + super + salary packaging, EAP, CPD
- Work with a varied caseload - paediatrics, adults or mixed
- Flexible working arrangements for all roles
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Opportunities for Continuous Professional Development – Included as part of your working week
- Support & mentorship
- Ongoing training and career development – Opportunities for professional and personal development including opportunities to mentor other OT’s
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery for diverse clients
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of the NDIS framework, funding and services (desired)
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B. Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.