About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented Osteopath for a residential aged care locum role in Sydney.
Provide client-focused services and use your expertise to deliver hands-on comprehensive assessments in a residential aged care setting. Participate in complex health pain management, and engage in group exercise programs, falls prevention programs, post-hospital rehabilitation, mobility and functional assessments, and much more.
Work in a supportive environment that helps you provide a collaborative approach to all services.
This is a locum position, from late January to March 2022.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Dynamic and supportive work environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Rewarding work focused on quality and clinical outcomes
- All equipment provided
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in an aged care or similar environment (required)
- Previous pain management experience (required)
- A passion for working with the aging population
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- ACFI compliance and documentation knowledge
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.