Our client is a dedicated practice made up of highly driven therapists. Their growing team is most passionate about supporting their valued clients and delivering high-quality services, across the community, NDIS and Aged Care sectors.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Speech Pathologist to come join a growing team in Central Coast NSW!
Provide client-focused services and use your expertise to deliver comprehensive assessments of people with communication and swallowing disorders. Apply evidence-based interventions in different community settings
Work in an environment that supports you with ongoing education and training for providing a collaborative approach to all services.
This is a permanent position, full-time or part-time!
- Flexible work arrangements, part or full-time
- $70K - $90K + super (dependent on experience)
- $1000 CPD allowance
- Ongoing education and training
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team
- Company car available
- Company mobile phone, laptop and equipment
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Sound knowledge of NDIS and community care programs (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.