For over 20 years, our client has supported thousands of people of all ages to achieve their individual goals, believing that every person has a right to live to their full potential and enjoy an everyday life.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced therapist to take on a new State Lead role in Sydney.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work with the leadership group to develop the regional and organisational annual business plan with focus on growth, team retention and engagement, financial and clinical impacts.
Contributing to medium and long-term strategies, you will report on regional targets, lead the Area Leads of each State, manage the budget, mitigate risk and develop a high performance and values-based culture. Also, ensure that clinical targets are met, undertake and oversee projects, look for business development opportunities and establish key relationships with external stakeholders.
This is a full-time position.
- Fantastic leadership opportunity
- Passionate and hard-working team
- Autonomous working environment
- $140K - $200K total remuneration
- Support people of all ages to live independently
- Relevant Business or Therapy Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy or Psychology
- Clinical background/ previous health care sector & disability experience (highly desired)
- Strong people management and business development background, with a preference for disability experience
- Excellent communicator with an ability to build strong relationships
Knowledge of contemporary therapy practices and services
- An ability to prioritise and influence
- Experience in developing business plans, budgets and working to targets
- Experience or knowledge with risk prevention and management
- Ability to compile, analyse and present statistical data
- Business development experience with track record of business growth
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Current Working With Children’s Certificate
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.