About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated Physiotherapist to join a dynamic private practice in Mornington Peninsula!
In this role, you will be working alongside experienced Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists with 30+ years of clinical experience. Treat a 100% private patient caseload and work across mostly musculoskeletal therapy and some clinical pilates. Utilise a wide range of physiotherapy treatment modalities and provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focussing on their personal goal attainment.
Enjoy working in a fun and friendly clinic-based environment, also with great access to an abundance of cafes, retail outlets, and the beach within walking distance! This role is a lifestyle choice as much as it is a professional progression.
This is a full-time or part-time position. New graduate or experienced therapists are welcome to apply!
- Above award rates
- Flexible hours, part or full-time
- Collaborative + friendly work environment
- Large, custom-designed clinic within a shopping village
- Continuing education is both funded and provided weekly onsite
- Access to cafes, retail outlets and the beach within walking distance
- Partnership or eventual ownership ability is also available in due course if that appeals.
- Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy (graduates also considered)
- AHPRA registration
- APA membership
- Previous experience working in private practice (desirable but not essential)
- Pilates experience (desirable but not essential)
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in strengthening and conditioning to make a positive impact
- Ability to interact and communicate with a team but also work independently
- A confident and friendly personal approach
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.