About the Role:
We are currently seeking passionate Occupational Therapists to join an established mobile allied health team in Melbourne - positions available in all areas.
In this role, you will be treating clients with a variety of conditions and co-morbidities. This will largely involve home assessments, equipment prescription, cognitive retraining, and occupation-based retraining within your clinical skill set. The primary referral base is home care package providers, with some NDIS referrals.
Enjoy working alongside highly qualified and experienced therapists and providing a collaborative approach to all services.
This is a permanent position, full-time or part-time. If you're looking for a mobile position and have a passion for one-on-one home health care, please apply now!
- Flexible role - full or part-time work arrangements
- Fully mobile, choice of NDIS clients
- Mainly homecare packages in the community
- $90K - $100K + super + commission (depending on level of experience)
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team and admin support
- Company car available for a full time role
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Police Check
- Level 2 First Aid
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Flu vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.