Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Speech Pathologist to take on a Community Team Leader role based in Sydney.
Maintain an ongoing clinical caseload and use your expertise to help develop language skills and encourage confidence while speaking and communicating. Work with a broad range of clientele where they live, work, learn and play, including their homes, workplace or schools, as well as out in the broader community.
As a Team Leader, you will also facilitate the education and management of associates, and provide associate training and progress reports when necessary.
- Great work-life balance
- Career development
- Enticing bonus structure
- Great team culture
- Exposure to leading health care professionals
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- $100K + package
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- 4+ years' experience in a therapeutic role
- Previous leadership experience (desirable)
- A variety of clinical skills
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Experience within the acute hospital or private sector
- An interest in a high-level understanding of the NDIS Process
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.