About the Role:
MediRecruit has a fantastic opportunity for a Band 6 Audiologist - Hearing Aid Dispenser to work with a client based on South East Coast, UK on full time, temporary basis.
- BSc Audiology or equivalent
- HCPC registration as a hearing aid dispenser or qualifications and experience to register as a hearing aid dispenser
- 1 year post qualification audiology experience
- Willing and able to learn and develop new skills
- Effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise work and achieve deadlines
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, and on own initiative, to provide an efficient customer focused service.
- Excellent location
- Accommodation available
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Assistance with travel
- Weekly pay - on time, every time
- Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
- No Registration Fee
- Reimbursed DBS
- Reimbursed online training
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Directors’ Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role or other UK opportunities contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.