About the Company:
Our client is a purpose-driven, not-for-profit organisation that provides residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, people living with a disability, and disadvantaged people. They are a progressive organisation with 3,000+ employees across VIC, SA and TAS.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an allied health professional with expertise in human services to work in a Group Facilitator role in Melbourne's North West!
In this role as a Group Facilitator, you will be responsible for providing therapeutic group work and case management services to women who use force in intimate relationships. Provide assessment and counselling to clients and build strong working relationships with partner agencies to support the recovery of women impacted by family violence and trauma.
Enjoy engaging with the daily operations of the team including caseload management, performance management, professional development with guidance and support as required.
This is a fixed-term contract role until June 2022, working 4 days per week.
- $95K - $98K + super (pro rata)
- Broaden your skills in family and community services
- Facilitate community engagement
- Flexible work arrangements, 0.8 FTE
- Fortnightly clinical supervision + team meetings
- Full training provided
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology or Human Services is essential
- Previous experience in implementing evidence-based programs is desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of therapeutic models and theories to develop skill-based interventions that enable positive change
- Strong ability to analyse complex issues, including the impact of violence and trauma
- Knowledge of relevant risk and needs assessment frameworks and information sharing in the context of family violence provisions
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.