About the Company:
Our client is a purpose-driven, not-for-profit organisation that provides residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, people living with a disability, and disadvantaged people. They are a progressive organisation with 3,000+ employees across VIC, SA and TAS.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an allied health professional with expertise in human services to work in a Team Leader role in Melbourne's North West!
In this role as a Team Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations and working closely with partner agencies and funding bodies to deliver evidence-based group work curriculum.Address service gaps and work to address these by providing clearly documented recommendations and evidence to support strong service delivery.
You will be managing program outcomes and deliverables and working closely with Group Facilitators in your team reporting to you. Effectively lead in all aspects of people management including providing guidance, support and development to enable the team to deliver the business outcomes. This will also include managing daily operations across caseload management, performance management, and professional development.
This is a fixed-term contract role until June 2022 offering flexible work arrangements, full or part-time 0.8 or 0.9 FTE.
- $100K - $110K + super
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Extend your leadership skills in family and community services
- Facilitate community engagement
- Flexible work arrangements, full or part-time 0.8 or 0.9 FTE
- Full training provided
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology or Human Services is essential
- Excellent skills in people management including supervision, performance development and performance management
- Sound stakeholder management and the ability to build and maintain strong, credible relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Experience in facilitating evidence-based therapeutic individual and group programs
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of therapeutic models and theories to develop skill-based interventions that enable positive change
- Strong ability to analyse complex issues, including the impact of violence and trauma
- Knowledge of relevant risk and needs assessment frameworks and information sharing in the context of family violence provisions
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.