Our client is a national organisation that help Australians of all ages to thrive, by supporting them with many types of health issues and through all stages of their health journey. Their services are client-centric and are accessible from the privacy of your home, or from within their offices and partner organisations across NSW and the ACT.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Clinician to fill a Clinical Lead vacancy in Regional NSW.
Work closely with the Practice Lead to provide clinical leadership and guidance to the clinical teams in multiple centres across regional NSW. The role helps lead the clinical teams to provide high quality services to young people in line with the companies contract deliverables, and contribute to the development, review and delivery of services. Occasional travel between centres will be required as part of this role.
Location is negotiable across our clients' office locations and clinicians with a minimum of 5 years experience are encouraged to apply.
- Opportunity to work across multiple centres
- Attractive salary and generous benefits are available
- Full Time / 75 hours per fortnight
- Join a national organisation
- High-performing, multidisciplinary team
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Supportive environment
- Approved tertiary qualification in an allied health discipline including social work or psychology
- Full registration with AHPRA or eligibility for full membership with AASW.
- Advanced level of clinical skills and demonstrated experience in a range of mental health service settings (minimum 5 years of experience)
- Experience in complex clinical triage, assessment and allocation of referrals.
- Experience in service development and maintaining continuous quality improvement
- Proven ability in the leadership of multidisciplinary teams
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent record in building and maintaining effective working relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to work in a highly productive environment and manage multiple tasks
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Valid Australian Driver’s Licence
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.