Our client is an allied health operated business, who have built an exceptional reputation for their culture, strong values and quality standards. Their highly committed and motivated team, take a personalised approach towards aged and disability care.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Paediatric Physiotherapist to join our progressive client in Melbourne's South East.
Working with paediatric clients, you will have countless opportunities to:
- Extend your expertise in community and disability care
- Form strong client relationships
- Empower lives with your clinical skills
- Develop professionally, with ongoing support from a tight-knit team
In this role, you will:
- Manage your own client caseload with autonomy
- Perform comprehensive assessments
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to achieve patient-centred outcomes
- Maximise functional capacity and activities of daily living
- Create evidence-based treatment plans
- Conduct group exercise classes
This is a full-time position, based in either Elsternwick or Carrum Downs.
- Exceptional culture, values and quality standards
- A highly-trained and motivated healthcare team
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance
- $80K - $90K package (depending on experience)
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in paediatrics
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the community setting
- Experience in disability care and the NDIS
- Working with Children Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and Current Police Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.