Our client is based in a seaside Adelaide suburb, providing intensive therasuit and CME therapy for children with Cerebral palsy and other developmental conditions. Families come from all over Australia and internationally to receive their unique combination of therapeutic strategies. They help children get results faster and and where previously they have failed.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our clients small team of dedicated staff. Previous paediatric experience not essential as you will trained.
- Providing Intensive physiotherapy, strength training and gait training for children of various ages (great fun)
- Working with children commonly with Cerebral Palsy, Developmental Delay, and lots of other conditions (too many to list here)
- Record keeping and report writing (the boring part)
- Travelling and exhibiting at conferences as part of our team (fun part)
- Business development and networking activities (the social part)
This role is permanent full-time, however part-time across 5 days would also be considered.
- Great salary package + super
- Great opportunity to progress as an integral member of the business
- Great Working Environment
- Enjoy working alongside a group of fun, like-minded individuals who share a passion for helping children.
- Travel & Training
- Training provided in Therasuit and CME methods with opportunities to travel interstate and internationally to seminars and to deliver therapy.
- Full Australian working rights
- Current AHPRA registration
- Professional physiotherapy experience required, paediatrics not essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine passion for children's health and therapy
- A warm, caring personality
- Willingness to learn and further your physiotherapy career
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds