About the Company:
Our client is a specialist provider of Paediatric Allied Health Services located in the western suburbs of Melbourne. Services include Psychology, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy and Dietetics. Our client is committed to a family centred approach and is a Department of Social Services (DSS) and NDIS service provider.
About the Role:
We are looking for a part-time Social Worker who is able to do mental health care plans. Some will be for ASD patients and some will be across family issues, anxiety, and depression in kids. You would be working with a broad spectrum of clientele - ranging from children in special education schools to families from low socio economic backgrounds.
Initially this role will be 2 days per work, working 9am - 5pm, on days suited to and preferred by the right candidate.
The role is about making a difference in lives where needed the most.
- Relevant social work experience
- Experience working with children with Autism
- Mentoring skills and experience
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Current drivers licence and reliable car
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised and efficient
- Enjoy the balance of managing a small clinical caseload
- Flexible working hours and autonomy
- Work 2 days per week that suits your lifestyle
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9696 3375.
Social Worker, social worker, ASD, asd, autism, Autism, NDIS, ndis, Special Needs, special needs, mental health, Mental Health, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds.