Our client, established in 2015, has built an exceptional reputation in a short time - now known far and wide within the industry.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a proactive and personable physiotherapist to join our progressive client in Melbourne. Working with diverse people across different locations in Melbourne’s south-east, you’ll have countless opportunities to:
- Extend your expertise in community and disability care
- Form strong client relationships
- Empower lives with your clinical skills
- Develop professionally, with ongoing support from a tight knit team
In this role, you will:
- Gain experience within the NDIS and community sectors
- Manage your own client caseload with autonomy
- Perform comprehensive assessments
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to achieve patient centred outcomes
- Maximise functional capacity and activities of daily living
- Create evidence-based treatment plans
- Conduct group exercise classes
To apply for this role, you must have the following qualifications and experience as a minimum:
- Current AHPRA registration as a physiotherapist
- 3 years’ physiotherapy experience
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Current police check
Although not a must, you will be at an instant advantage if you have:
- Experience working with the NDIS
- A keen interest or previous experience working with neurological conditions
- Exceptional culture, values and quality standards.
- Competitive salary package.
- Highly-trained and motivated healthcare team.
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, physio, Physio, physiotherapist, Physiotherapist