About the Role:
In your day to day role, you will work with a variety of medically discharged veterans with physical and psychological injuries, delivering medical management, psychosocial and vocational rehabilitation interventions that support the civilian transition for our clients and their families.
- Provide expert, objective advice to the case manager to assist the timely, safe and durable return to work of an injured employee
- Provide a prompt response to referrals and other requests
- Engage the injured employee, treating doctor and supervisor in the development and implementation of a tailored return to work plan
- Actively monitor the return to work plan and regularly talk with all parties to make sure the goals are achieved
- Comply with Comcare's criteria and standards for approved rehabilitation providers
- Comply with internal standards
- Minimum Affiliate membership with ASORC or Full membership with AHPRA
- Passion for helping people
- Wish to work for a dynamic, innovative and forward thinking organisation
- Return to Work experience preferred but not essential
- Competitive base salary plus commission and annual car allowance.
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/ life balance.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, OCCUPATIONAL REHAB, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB' Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION,
Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, OCC REHABILITATION, ASORC, asorc