About the Job:
The successful candidate will conduct clinical assessments to determine worker and employer needs to recover at and return to work. You will develop plans to guide and implement a recovery at work in collaboration with relevant parties.
In addition, implement, monitor, and review rehabilitation plans to achieve a recovery at work. Assist in the training of new consultants.
- Degree qualified in occupational therapy, physiotherapy, rehabilitation counselling, psychology, exercise physiology or equivalent.
- Maintain the associated Australian professional membership within your profession.
- Previous experience in injury management / employment and / or disability services.
- A minimum of 2 years Occupational Rehabilitation experience.
- Competitive base salary plus commission and annual car allowance.
- Some interstate and overseas travel.
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, OCCUPATIONAL REHAB, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB, Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION,
Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, OCC REHABILITATION