About the Company:
Join a leading provider of workplace health, well being and employment services across Victoria, specialising in Occupational Rehabilitation, preventative interventions, counselling, injury management, and vocational services.
About the Role:
As a Rehab Consultant, you will provide case management under Worker's Compensation, Comcare, Life Insurance and CTP Legislation.
Other tasks include:
- A range of evidence based early intervention and occupational rehabilitation services.
- Expert Witness and Medico-legal assessment work
- Complete Vocational Assessments, Counselling, Medico-Legal Assessment
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- Full AHPRA registration
- 2+ years of experience working in the occupational rehabilitation industry
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Excellent communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- A current Australian driver's licence
- Good relationship building experience and skills
- Family friendly, flexible working arrangements
- Exceptional quality of service
- Ongoing professional development activities
- Yearly professional development allowance incentive schemes
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.
Psychologist, Psych, psychologist, psych, Psychology, psychology, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, rehabilitation, Rehabilitation, Occupational Rehabilitation, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, occupational, consultant, Consultant, Workplace provider, workplace Provider