Our client, established in 2015, has built an exceptional reputation in a short time - now known far and wide within the industry.
About the Role:
Visiting clients across Melbourne's South East, this role will suit a proactive Occupational Therapist.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Extend your clinical skills in disability care.
- Form strong client relationships.
- Work as part of a team, but also autonomously.
- Draw on your interest and passion for the NDIS sector.
You will also:
- Expand, develop and review programs according to client needs.
- Assess and educate clients and their carers/family members.
- Complete thorough documentation (including planning and education).
- Keep up-to-date with the latest evidence-based OT practices.
- Provide recommendations and reports on assistive technology, home and car modifications.
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights.
- A bachelor's or masters degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Min 5 years' hands-on experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- Current AHPRA registration.
- Eligibility for membership to OT Australia.
- A valid Victorian driver’s licence and reliable car.
Is this you?
- You will have a keen interest in working with people who have a disability and are passionate about empowering others.
- You’re a natural communicator – in writing and in person.
- You enjoy working on your own, but also as part of a team.
- You’re highly organised with strong time management skills.
- You’re passionate about helping clients and supporting their families.
- You’re keen to develop yourself professionally and personally.
Although not a must, it would also be an advantage to have the following:
- Experience in the NDIS sector.
- Extensive knowledge in disability assessments.
- Amber or Red level SWEP prescriber.
- Exceptional culture, values and quality standards.
- Competitive salary package.
- Highly-trained and motivated healthcare team.
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability