About the Role:
As an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant you will effectively provide superior and timely service to ensure the day to day case management functions are performed accurately with an emphasis on client focussed quality work. You will provide assessment, reporting, case management and discipline specific services in line with client and customer needs. You will have the opportunity to grow a team and mentor a junior staff member.
- Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist / Exercise Physiologist
- Minimum of 2+ years in the Occupational Rehabilitation industry
- Proven case management experience
- Passionate about successful client outcomes
- Enjoy working with a supportive team
- Positive, flexible attitude
- Drivers licence
- Excellent report writing skills required
- Complex case management experience will be highly regarded
- Support from experienced management team
- Above market salary plus bonus'
- $2000 PD allowance
- Positive and inclusive culture
- Strong focus on life balance work
- bring your dog to work
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, OT, occupational therapist, physio, Physio, physiotherapist, Physiotherapist, EP, exercise physiologist