About the Company:
Our client's institutions are part of the global International Universities network, with 1,000,000+ students at nearly 70 institutions in 23 countries.
About the Role:
- The key purpose of this role is to secure, maintain, monitor, and enhance professional and clinical placement and industry connection experiences for all Health, Nursing and Education students
- Manage a team a Industry Consultants and Clinical Placement Coordinators
- Finding, developing and nurturing a broad range of industry partnerships
- Securing professional placement opportunities internships and other work integrated learning opportunities including live briefs and projects for students to participate in to meet curriculum requirements
- Ensuring high quality placements, internships and clinical education experiences and experiences for Health and Education students
- Ensuring sufficient opportunities are available to meet curriculum requirements and student cohort numbers
- Nursing - Allocating students to placements based on curriculum requirements
- Early intervention strategies to address challenges in clinical education or professional placement including support for students experiencing difficulties whilst on placement
- Other opportunities for industry connection and enhanced employability for students
- Deliver a framework for the creation and maintenance of positive and mutually beneficial clinical and industry connections for WIL/Internships and placement opportunities
- Set & measure team goals, KPIs and operating cadence
- Represent Australia and New Zealand as a professional brand ambassador at industry events
- Develop professional placement policies and processes which meet contractual, external accreditation, professional and curriculum requirements.
- Postgraduate qualifications in a relevant field (or progression towards)
- Prefer appropriately qualified healthcare professional with relevant qualification /industry accreditation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to deal effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated expertise in securing and managing placement and other industry connection opportunities for students
- Experience in developing, leading and managing high performance teams
- Creativity in solving problems and generating innovative solutions
- Strong personal drive and self-motivation
- $100k plus super.
- Exceptional training and support
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
Career Councillor, career councillor, Senior Coordinator, Industry Engagement, healthcare, Healthcare, Education, education, coordinator, placement, student placement, Student placement