About the Company:
Our client's institutions are part of the global International Universities network, with 1,000,000+ students at nearly 70 institutions in 23 countries.
About the Role:
As the Coordinator of Nursing, you will:
- Provide leadership and support to the nursing academic team;
- Manage local staff workloads and all human resourcing issues, consulting with the Head of Portfolio as appropriate;
- Actively contribute to all ANMAC submissions, audits and accreditations, where required;
- Ensure that the clinical labs and simulation equipment are maintained, and integrated effectively into student learning;
- Work actively with Marketing to ensure that students are recruited and orientated into the program to ensure successful completion;
- Ensure timely management of student academic tasks including lodgement of results;
- Deliver programs that meet licensing and industry compliance requirements.
You will also provide:
Work collaboratively with clinical placement coordinators, learning support and academic services officers to achieve enrolment and retention targets. In particular, this may include leading student monitoring activities to ensure students are enrolled in appropriate courses and subjects in order to meet progression and graduation requirements, including early identification of students at risk and the deployment of intervention activities.
Staff Performance & Development
Lead, direct and develop a high performing academic team whose main priority is teaching and learning excellence partnered with student care.
Capacity development of staff to allow the delivery of quality programs with a focus on student progression
Drive staff engagement within the Vertical by providing mentoring, coaching, leadership and direction which supports the goals of LANZ as set by the Executive Team.
- Master in Nursing related qualification or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- Current full registration with AHPRA.
- Minimum of 5 years acute clinical experience and at least 2 years’ experience in a Nursing leadership or clinical education role.
- Post Graduate tertiary qualifications in health education and/or leadership are highly desirable.
- You will have demonstrated experience in higher education and/or vocational education, working within the ANMAC Accreditation Standards.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- You will have the ability to engage students from a range of diverse backgrounds.
- Thorough understanding of nursing education.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of ANMAC accreditation standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of AHPRA requirements and regulations relating to nursing registration.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead a diverse nursing academic team.
- Demonstrated skills in the management of student academic progression.
- Ability to undertake academic moderation of course materials and academic delivery of program.
- $100k plus super.
- Some interstate travel.
- Exceptional training and support.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.
Registered Nurse, RN, rn, registered nurse, Nurse Manager, registered nurse nurse manager, nurse educator, Nurse Educator