About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to come join an established team in Brisbane.
In this role, you will be treating clients in their homes with a variety of conditions, including co-morbidities and post-acute care, post-surgical, reconditioning, and rehabilitation.
Enjoy working alongside highly qualified and experienced therapists and providing a collaborative approach to all services.
This is a permanent position, full-time or part-time. If you're looking for a mobile position and have a passion for one-on-one home health care, please apply now!
- Flexible work arrangements, part or full-time
- Fully mobile, no NDIS
- Mainly homecare packages in the community
- $75K - $90K + super + commission
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team
- Company car available
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Police Check
- Level 2 First Aid
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Flu vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.