About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Podiatrist to come join an established team in South East Melbourne.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to treat clients with a variety of conditions and co-morbidities. You will be experienced in general skin and nail care, biomechanical assessment, wound prevention education and management, orthotic prescription, nail surgery and diabetes (foot and limb health) assessment/treatment. You will not be required to work in Aged Care facilities.
Enjoy working alongside highly qualified and experienced therapists and providing a collaborative approach to all services.
This is a permanent full or part-time position. If you're looking for a mobile position and have a passion for one-on-one home health care, please apply now!
- Flexible, full or part-time work arrangements
- Fully mobile, no NDIS
- Mainly homecare packages in the community
- $75K - $90K + super + commission
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team
- Company car available
- Instruments and supplies provided
- Relevant qualification in Podiatry
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Police Check
- Level 2 First Aid
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Flu vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.